Services for property management companies
Property and flat management companies play an important role in protecting the interests of leaseholders. Although a limited company structure offers certain advantages to these organisations, it also demands detailed compliance with wide-ranging of financial and legal requirements.
Whale Rock Company Secretariat are experienced in delivering flexible, competitively priced outsourced company secretarial services to support property and flat management companies and ensure they fulfil their statutory responsibilities, in a timely and efficient way.
For new companies, we provide a fast, cost-effective company formation service, which we can combine with company secretarial services including:
- providing a registered office address for the company, so that any correspondence is dealt with promptly
- holding and maintaining the statutory register and company seal
- signing documents on behalf of the company
- preparing and filing annual returns
- notifying the due date for annual accounts and filing annual accounts
- filing appropriate forms at Companies House, for example to notify the appointment or resignation of a director
- preparing for and managing board meetings and the AGM
- attending meetings and drafting minutes.
For more information, please contact us.